Saturday, September 5, 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES AND E GREETINGS, BIRTHDAY POEMS


BIRTHDAY POEMS


The Joy A Daughter Brings Her Mother

Many are the joys in life.
I'm blessed with quite a few.
Still, most of all I'm grateful
To have a daughter just like you.


Wishing Your Friend A Happy Birthday

Dear friend, let me say
something on this special day
Though we are far apart,
You'll be always in my heart.


Happy Birthday Wishes For Sister

Sister, you are a guardian angel in disguise.
You are perceptive, intelligent, and wise,
Always helping me through good and bad.
You are also the greatest friend I've ever had.


Poem For Best Friend For Her Birthday

Within you, I've found the perfect friend,
Someone I know will be there till the end,
And they're not just thoughts I hope will fulfill
But thoughts that will stand forever still.


Birthday Acrostic Poem

H - is for the Happiest of all days
A - is for All the wishes and praise
P - is for the Presents you'll open with delight
P - is for the Party that will last into the night


I Love You, Mom

You brighten up my life

With tender love and care.
When I reach out,
You're always there.

You're someone I can count on
When I need a helping hand.
You're warm and loving;
You always understand.

I'm so thankful to have
A mom like you.
There is no other
Who could fill your shoes.

I always took for granted
That you were there for me
And all the things you did,
But now I see.

You're such a good example
Of what a mom should be.
We always get along so well,
Even when we disagree.

You're so patient
And understanding.
You don't ask for anything.
You're outstanding.

You're so quick to give
And such a joy to be around.
You're such a good person.
You deserve a special crown.

You have a good heart.
You're honest and true.
You're the best mother,
And I really love you.



A Gift Of Friendship

Happy Birthday to my very best friend.

Your special day has come by again.
We had so much fun last time around.
A younger sister was someone I found.

Each year March 4th is a wonderful day,
As we march forth in our own fun way.
Just hanging around and laughing a lot;
It is truly amazing what we have got.

A friendship like ours is not easy to come by.
Often the intensity of it makes me so high.
Is our beautiful friendship really only a dream?
Sometimes it feels so unreal that I must scream.

Cries of joy and happiness galore,
And that is what I most adore.
Your infectious laughter and zest for life,
But I am there to keep you from strife.

How lucky we are to have found one another,
I couldn't spend so much time with any other.
I will always be there to watch over you,
To keep you safe and happy too.

Well my dear, I wish you Happy Birthday once more,
An abundance of good wishes for you are in store.
A new year filled with lots of happiness and laughter,
And only the very best for you from here on after.


Happy Birthday Sister

God gave me a beautiful gift when he gave me you

Not only a big sister but a best friend too
To share times of laughter and memories
You can’t put a price on precious times like these
What a blessing to have you in my life
Always compassionate in times of hardships and strife
Wishing you a Birthday making wonderful memories
With friends, family, and everything to please!



Birthday Anniversary

Each year our birthday forces us to grow

Into the person whom we have yet to know
With circumstances that hopefully have made us wise
When we learn from our multitude of mistakes and tries.

To take a long look at these years gone past
To really reflect on how time travels fast
To know that every day that each of us lives
Is a great gift from God that He lovingly gives.

So as you celebrate another passing year again
On this day that marks the beginning of the moment when
You entered this world for a purposeful plan
Just remember your worth doesn't come from man.

Your worth comes from our Creator who made you unique
Who gave you knowledge and words to speak
Who doesn't care about a past success or failure
But only cares about your heart that His presence makes pure.

False paths, lost dreams, wrong choices, it's true
Fills your past as well as everyone else's, too
There may be those lost memories that hinder your day
But with God in your mind the regrets soon melt away.

Cherish this day and who you're growing to be
This special person that all of us already see
Embrace this coming year and live each day anew
By becoming the excellent one God created in you.



BIRTHDAY WISHES


You drink too much, you swear too much, you have no morals - you’re everything I want in a friend! Happy birthday!
Don’t ever change! Stay as amazing as you are, my friend.
Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!
I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to celebrate with you!
You know all about me, I know all about you. We’re best friends, blah, blah, blah. Since we can read each other’s minds I don’t need a creative message.




Sister, always remember that if you fall I will pick you up...right after I’ve stopped laughing.
I’m making a very special birthday wish to the most amazing friend and an incredible, wonderful sister. Happy birthday.
I want to thank you sis, for being the most loving and caring person in the entire world. No one understands me better than you. Happy birthday!
I got the brains and looks, and you got the...got the...erm...this is awkward...the nicest shoes...yeah that’s it...lovely shoes.
You’re the most amazing, beautiful and strongest person I’ve ever met. I’m really proud that you’re my sister. Happy birthday!


Relax mum, bingo is the new rock ‘n’ roll!
Of all the mums in the world I’m so glad you’re mine. You’re a mum in a million.
Thanks for always believing in me, Mom. Have a terrific day today.
Without you in my life, I don’t know where I would be today. You taught me all the important lessons: working hard, respecting others, never quitting, and having fun no matter what. I am who I am because of you. On your birthday, I want to thank you for all you have done. Happy birthday, Mum!
Happy birthday, Mom! I’m so thankful to have you as my mother. There are many children who don’t get along with their parents. I’m incredibly glad I’m not one of them. I truly value my relationship with you and look forward to becoming closer as the years pass.
Congratulations and good wishes to the woman who has everything — including me!
Mum, you’re the bee’s knees.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star. Happy birthday from afar. Missing you, Mum.


Happy birthday beardy chops!
They say you are what you eat, but I don’t remember you eating an absolute legend!
Happy centre of attention day!
Do you know that in addition to being my brother, you are my best friend? Thanks for always being there for me and having my back. Have a very wonderful birthday brother!
Despite our many misunderstandings and fights, you know that deep inside we love each other more than anything in this world. Happy birthday to you, my dearest brother.
Sending you best wishes for success, health, and good fortune today and in the year to come. Enjoy your special day. Happy Birthday!
Thank you for always being there for me and never giving up on me, Dad. I will always love and appreciate you. You are the greatest Dad in the world. Happy birthday.
Happy birthday. You make every day a great day. I’m so proud of the thoughtful and wonderful man you are.
Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake!
Age is a case of mind over matter - if you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
Happy birthday! Today, I would advise you to be nice to your kids. Remember, the older you get, the closer you get to having them choose a nursing home.
Don’t worry about the future, I’m sure you’ll have a bright one. Don’t worry about the past, you can’t change it. Don’t worry about the present, I don’t have one for you!
Warning! I think your postman is stealing all the money I put in your cards…
On your birthday I’m going to share the secret to staying young: lie about your age.
One year closer to becoming a crazy cat lady!



 ‘There are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.’ - William Barclay

‘You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.’ - C.S. Lewis
‘Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!’ - Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment

EARN FROM SHARING INTERNET

Donate for Poor Child Education of INDIA